The types of personal information we may collect and hold includes (but is not limited to) personal information about:
- clients, business associates and potential clients and their employees;
- suppliers and their employees; and
- prospective employees and contractors.
If it is necessary to provide specific services to you, we may collect sensitive information about you. However, we will only collect sensitive information from you if you agree to provide it to us, you authorise us to obtain it from a third party or where the collection of the information is required or authorised by or under an Australian law or a Court/Tribunal order or otherwise where the collection is not prohibited under Australian law.
We collect personal information in the following ways:
- when you fill in and return to us a signed client form;
- when you submit personal information through our website or software (such as when you send us a message or fill out an online form);
- in person, for example, when you engage with our employees, agents, or customer service representatives; and
- in the course of providing services to you.